Smooth Sailing

Ok, it's been 3 days and my carb counts have been 39, 52, and 47, respectively.

So far, it's been pretty easy. Actually, not bad at all. So what's the deal?

Why was a dreading this so much? Why did I think I was going to be so hungry and unhappy all the time?

Just in quick thinking, I've grabbed two reasons:
- emotional eating: I'm sad/upset/happy/breathing lol jk on the last one
- mindless eating: i.e. eating out of boredum or because foods there/the time of day.

I'm trying to only eat when I'm hungry, and stop when I'm full.

Stopping when I'm fully has always been really hard cause I LOVE the way food tastes. But I've noticed that, as simple as it sounds, when I only have so much in front of me it makes it easier. Then, it's a light snack instead of thinking about the yummy left overs on the stove.

I serious don't feel restricted right now. Minus the sweets, but hopefully that too will lessen. I'm actually supposed to be in a 50-100 range so I guess I better eat a little bit more per day. Once I start waking up at 7 I think that'll start happening cause they'll be more day in my day.

Basically, I'm happy, but more so. . . relieved. It feels so good that this is turning out to be easy :)

Yay!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments