Fitness Gifts!

Last minute gifts for the fitness lover in your life!


http://peak313.com/featured/last-minute-gifts-for-the-fitness-lover-in-your-life/


First off, I am NOT getting paid to endorse any of these products or compensated in any way. I either have found them personally to be awesome, or have heard they rock!
These are fast, easy to find gifts or they are unique and *new*! Oh–you like what you see? Be sure to send this page around to your friends and family with a big *hint* attached to it! (I linked to as many as I could to make shopping easier!)
♦♦♦
The Gift of Music
♦ iTunes gift card. {Who doesn’t need a refresh on their library?}
♦♦♦
The Gift of Motivation
You can get any of these as a real book, ebook, or audio book!! What a great option while you are sweating it out in January!
♦ “Reshaping it All” by Candace Cameron Bure and Darlene Schacht
♦ “Every Body Matters” by Gary Thomas
♦ “Made to Crave” by Lysa Terkeurst
♦♦♦
The Gift of Sweat
♦ NEW DVDs from Michelle Dozois.
Purchase both DVDs by the end of the month and get 10% and free shipping! {Go to site to see a clip of each dvd!} This was an early Christmas gift to me!

♦ Online Pilates classes! Pilates Anytime Gift Certificate
♦♦♦
The Gift of Cute
♦ Functional hairbands and ties
♦ Zip up jacket
♦♦♦
The Gift of Running
♦ Running socks {One of those gifts you never want to purchase for yourself, but need!}
♦ SPIbelt {I own one and LOVE it!}

♦♦♦
The Gift of “Ahhhh”
♦ Gift certificate for a massage or pedicure {Need I say more?}
♦ Foam Roller {Probably my most favorite purchase over the past 2 months}

What do you have on your Christmas list?

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments