Reevaluating my Part One

W.I. number 3 is the week before my sister's baby shower. Feb 26th. Big weekend. 1) I'm hoping there will be noticeable change (accompanied by compliments from friends and family :D). It will have been over a month so I think that's enough time. We'll have to see. :) 2) My 1st Assesment. the reason I've place Assesments over Weigh Ins (they're basically the same since I'm not going to Akron for a REAL assesment until May/June) is because I wanted a good marker to truely judge my progress. The weights can vary widly because they're only 2 wks apart.


My Assesments will be the last Weekend of each month
0. Jan 30 - (3 wks - freebee);
1. Feb 27 (7 wks); 
2. March 27 (11 wks); 
3. April 24 (15 wks);
4. May 21 (19 wks)

Nate and I leave on the 21st for our anniversary and so i thought that was a good "Part One" for this chapter ; ) I think I might get my assessment before I leave too - that way I don't have to freak about what I'm eating on the cruise. 

20 wks is a long time. I cringe at the idea of striving so long and hard for something that might not pay off. But the way my mom puts it is: "you've got to live those [20 wks] anyway." True. And hopefully, I'll be happier and healthier - and able to keep up with Nate.

This is as far as I'm allowing my vision to go. The summer is going to drastically change routine so I'll wait till I get back from the cruise to plan it out. There are a ton of variables and so much could change that I think I'd drive myself crazy. So instead, I'm taking these next 18 wks - one week at a time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments