Focus - Week 3

This week I'm going to continue walking for an hour M-Th.

Tuesday = I. F. till I get home from SSM at around 6:30/7.
M/W = 15 burpees
T/Th = 4 essencials

I hope to do Tabata sprints on either Friday (if Nate gets home soon enough) or Sunday. Hopefully we can go sledding with Amy and Alex on Saturday :) which would count for play :) O and I really want to play DDR sometime this week.

I'm going to continue eating the way I have been. I think I should be more strict on snacking and eating for pleasure. Eating should be pleasurable, but it shouldn't be my source of it. Make sense?

I'm going to try to get something in my stomach each morning followed by a fish oil pill. Eat a biggish yummy veggie filled lunch and have a light dinner (meat and veggie + fat source) at night followed by a second fish pill.

Now for the big change: I haven't been going to the bathroom as regularly as I'd like so I researched it on MDA. He said that milk and cheese can act like intestinal cement. Which makes sense because cheese is so solid. I'm not sure how much sour cream factors in, but I don't care. I'll be mind full, but that says. Along with no milk (once our new one is gone) and cheese in things that deserve cheese. Not just sprinkling it on everything because I love it.

I'm hoping that will keep things going. Milk has a lot of carbs/sugar which is weird. But I am found of it. I've been trying to mentally prepare myself for it but Nate and I have thought about cutting our Milk intake a few weeks ago which lead to my first milk-less waffle breakfast. It wasn't "as good" but it was ok.

Crap, I'm supposed to do burpees! Later!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments