Day 1 - My First Rec Day :)

Nate and I have been working out occasionally, but nothing's set in stone. We'll have to be more faithful. It's basically doing Mark's 5 essensial movements - I can only do 4 according to my chiropractor, which I'm ok with ; )

Well, after a horrid day of school, I drove to the rec. Here are the potentical problems I see:
-Deciding to turn down Spicer instead of just continuing to Fountain to go home.
-Not becoming frustrated with not being able to find a parking spot
-the Weather. 1) would it be safer to just head on home 2) Do I really want to walk to the rec while it's snowing.  (The weather is a serious concern, but shouldn't effect my attendance TOO much, so I don't want to be a flake and back out all the time.)
-I need to contact the president and be allowed to wear my 5fingers. This is so wrong.

Besides being told I needed to change my shoes, it went really well!
-I walked for 30 min (not including all the walking to get there and at Sams club and at school, which I like to point out ; ) ).
-I used 2lbs weights which I'm going to love. At first I felt like they weren't helping at all. Then I decided to alternate moving them above my head, and at my sides. Which I did 3x each and really liked because I actually felt soemthing. Well, I went to wipe off my tred mil, and the woman next to me was running - hard core - I was like Whoo! to myself. She was really nice! She was like "that was a good idea with the weights, keep it up." :) How sweet :)

Well, I think it'll be important for me to come up with a list of reason why I'm doing this, so that's coming soon. I want to really think about it. K bye!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments