If I do

"These are all the GOOD things that will start happening to me tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, or even 2,5, or 10 years from now IF I DO Take action now to lose weight" 
  • I'll know that I tried; I went for it to better myself.
  • I'll feel good that I'm doing something good for myself, taking care of myself.
  • I'm hoping that by Feb 26 people will begging to notice that I've lost weight.
  • I'm hoping that by March and April people will comment on how good I look. 
  • I'm hoping that by May I'll feel good wearing a bathing suit by our cruise.
  • I'm looking forward to taking 1-year pics with Nate and loving them!
  • I can't wait to shop for new and cute close in sizes that I should be fitting into - like from the mall.
  • I'll feel so much more confident in myself and feel like I can concur anything.
  • I'll feel like I can keep up with Nathan and my friends. I'm tired of falling behind.
  • I'll be a better mom one day because I'll have more energy and live longer.
  • I'll be able to give Nate's words about primal living some power and visual aid. 
  • I don't have to worry about Nate taking care of my medical problems for something I had control over and could have changed.
  • I'll be able to inspire my sisters to become healthy as well.
  • I'll like the way I look in pictures!
  • I'll feel like I could save myself in a survival situation.
  • I'll be a better social worker.
  • I'll be a better witness: I believe that being over weight is a sign of chaos in my heart - something is not right and God doesn't have control over what's causing me to be unhealthy and I'm not self disciplined enough to be there. 
  • I have some really cute shorts in my drawers up stairs that I would LOVE to fit into!
  • I'll beable to fit into last years Easter dress without feeling like I'm going to bust out of it. 
Now for the if I don'ts . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments