YES!!

I broke through my first of 3 (ultimately 6) milestones and I DEFINITELY want to celebrate this!!

It feels so good :) I was freaking out. I wanted to hit it yesterday, the 10th, because that would have been a month. Unfortunately, I didn't make it. I was upset. It bummed me out. Granted, I was experiencing womanhood and feeling sick so I took a rest day yesterday. Well, I know it might not be as easy in the future, but I SO needed this. I feel so happy about it. I just keep repeating my weight in my head thinking "I'm . . ." :D (Yeah, there's no way you're gettin' numbers out of me ;p )

Well, right now I'm watching the biggest loser, then heading to Akron for a walk, then GNC to run around with 1st graders and teach them about Jesus <3

Then surprising Nate with a dinner he's been wanting, but I've been putting off. I'm very excited about today.

But I really can't wait for my first reward: Buying anything I want from 5 Below!!!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments