I CAN do this!!

I just got done looking through Crystal Nelson's profile pictures and it was soo good for me. Yes I want to look like her - that would be awesome. But one more than that . . . WHAT if I could preform like her? Pullups, Rings, etc.

It's good to do that stuff you know. As long as you remind yourself that she had to work for it too. Some ppl are just naturally skinny. NO ONE is natrually fit. If they are strong - they worked for it. Which is comforting.

Like I said this morning, I want it too fast.

I keep having to remind myself that I'm undoing 20 years of treating my body badly.

It's just not fair to pressure myself with "dates" or calenders of WHEN I hope to be a certian weight.

  • This takes time.
  • It takes investment.
  • It takes perserverance and self-control.

I need to focus on being strong and fit and trust that the body will follow after that.

I'm done with the scale making or breaking my day. It shouldn't be my life.

No, Fitness is my hobby and Christ is my Life.

I'm really excited about this because I'm looking forward to fitness being my hobby. I think it's cool to be into Paleo and Crossfit and try to get others into it too. But being ok if they say no because I know that my family will do it and it's what's best for Nate and me and our future Nater-Tots.

  • Overeating isn't healthy.
  • Not being active is not healthy.
  • Eating the wrong things is not healthy.

I've got to come to distain these things.

  1. Eating to fuel my body and preformance in life and the gym will glorify God.
  2. Giving my best in the gym and being happy with that will glorify God.
  3. Choosing to eat the foods that won't damage my body or mood (except here and there) will glorify God.

Obsessing over the scale and my inches will not.

I need to love these things.

Time to challenge myself and be patient with the results. If I'm doing what I should be doing - I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

MORGAN }|{

"We eat to live, not live to eat

Living for Christ, our struggles at His feet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments