Highs and Lows

it's craZy how you can have such a bad day and then such a good one.

Wednesday:
34 push ups
34 sit ups
34 burpees
77 air squats

I was so dead, wanted to cry and quit, toby and steph did the last part of my squats with me :( Which was very nice of them :)

Friday:
27 dead lifts (just bar, 33lbs)
1 mile run
27 box hops
800 m run
27 kb swings
400 m run
in 28 min :D Felt good afterward too :)

I think the difference is 1) W's was HARD. Even though it was only body weight, that was a LOT of reps. The running today was rough but I think what made a big difference was that it's a make up day so I only had Tammy and Clair doing it with me- so it was ok to be the last one. I didn't compare myself by too much and I was keeping up pretty well so the fear of them having to keep the gym open for me wasn't an issue.

Basically, it's cool. It's a reason to keep going, keep fighting.

And now I'm watching the Crossfit games :) Dreaming of the day I could climb a rope or do a walking handstand. <3 <3 it's the little things.

Morgan

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

    My Hubby and Me :)

    My Hubby and Me :)
    Hiking during the Fall

    A Reidly Lifestyle

    I want to make some positive changes in my health by eating primaly and getting active so I can look and feel better. I also hope that by starting young I can lower my chances of health problems.

    I want to be all I can be for my God, my husband, and my future kids and I think a big part of that is taking care of myself so I can take care of them and serve God to the best of my abilities.

    I also thought I should blog about it ; ) Hope it goes well :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments